Color: black + blue
Material: plastic + glass
Description: Single-lens rearview dash cam
Storage: maximum support for 32G High-speed TF card (not included)
Pixels: 5 million
Wide angle: 120 degrees
Chip program: lingtong
Data storage time: automatic loop recording
Screen size: 4 inches
Video format: AVI .1920x720P 30fps
Photo format: 2560×1920 JPG
Lens: small lens
Battery capacity: 250 mA
Charging time: about 2 hours
Operating system: Windows 2000 / me / XP / 2003, Vista, Mac OS, Linux
Sensor: CMOS sensor
Installing position: car windshield
Data transmission interface: USB2.0
Function: seamless loop video recording, auto start video recording when the car starts up, delay shutdown when the car shuts off, simultaneous charging & video recording, anti-shake function, AV OUT function, PC camera function, low illumination, 4.0 inches HD TFT display
Size: 31 * 8 * 2CM
1. We provide clear pictures, measurements where possible.
2. The color of the actual items may be slightly different from the listing images due to different displays.
3. There might be slight error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before purchase.
4. Please leave a message before you give a bad feedback, if the products have some problems. Thank you for your kindly understanding.
- 4.3 inch screen: User-friendly interface for quick recognition and intuitive operation.Easy viewing and provides you with instant evidence to support insurance claims.
- Loop Recording Function: This function ensures continuous recording without missing a second,record automatically during vehicle ignition, switch off automatically with ignition off to get you free from the hands operation.
- Dual Cam Simultaneously Recording and Rear view camera support : This Car camera has one cameras that allows for simultaneously recording videos from one angles.
- Picture in Picture display will let you have clear view .
- Video and audio are automatically recorded in an endless loop and saved in memory card. Record traffic incidents, scenic travel, unexpected moments or any social media worthy video