Video Format: AVI
Photo Resolution: 1080FHD/1080P/720P/WVGQ/VGA
Photo Format: JPG
Language: English /French /Spanish /Portuguese /Deutsch /Italian /Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese ect
Screen saver: Off/3min/5min/10min
Package Includes: Car Dash Cam Car Charger USB Cable User Manual (TF Card Not Included)
NOTE: The dash cam can only be on car which is of the 12 V power. It may burn The motherboard if informs on carts of 24 V power. If you want to use It on carts, both please add a 24 V12 V converter That battery is small, please charge it via car charger all the time when used Important tips about TF card In order to guarantee the normal use of the car camera, you need a TF card from the high literacy rate You must ensure that The TF card has good quality.If using low quality TF card, car camera may not work properly
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION-Recording HD1920X1080P video at 30 fps with advanced G-sensor, 170 degree wide-angle lens gives you the capture 6 lanes of traffic, delivers stunning image quality day and night, clear video evidence potentially critical in an insurance claim, making your life easier and safer.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK-Triggered by G-sensor, the dashboard camera will automatically lock videos of unexpected incidents, which can help to address accident and distinguish responsibility.
- LOOP RECORDING-With loop recording, The current video will cover the previous files even the storage is full, then you will not miss any important data. motion detection, parking monitor, timestamp, instant playback, bring you a safe driving experience.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION-Wide Dynamic Range auto-adjusts for light conditions to delivers stunning image quality day and night, clear video evidence potentially critical in an insurance claim, making your life easier and safer.
- DURABLE & EASY TO SETUP-Designed with superior chipset, the car dvr recorder has stable performance.plug in the included car charger and connect the dash camera via the USB cable to location the device, records automatically during vehicle ignition